The online registration for EURO 2024 is now open - you will find the link to the registration in the bottom of this page.
• Registration opens: Sunday, 5th November 2023
• Early Registration Deadline: Sunday, 24th March 2024 at hrs. 23:59 CET
• Author Registration Deadline: Sunday, 21st April 2024 at hrs. 23:59 CET
• Online Registration Deadline: Monday, 24th June 2024 at hrs. 23:59 CET
• Onsite Registration opens: Sunday, 30th June 2024
Regular Registration Fees
Early Registration – DKK 2,980 (€400.00)
Late Registration – DKK 3,750 (€500.00)
Student/Retired/Low Income Countries Registration Fees
Early Registration – DKK 1,490 (€200.00)
Late Registration – DKK 2,250 (€300.00)
Please click HERE to see the tist of Low Income Countries.
Price: DKK 1,005 (€ 135.00) and includes welcome drink, 3 course dinner, wine/beer/soft drinks and coffee
EURO 2024 will be an in-person event only, so all participants will need to be present in Copenhagen, Denmark. A virtual option will not be available for the 2024 conference.
Registration Fees Include:
- Admission to all sessions and the exhibition (does not include accompanying persons)
- Conference materials (printed conference handbook with short programme; online access to a complete programme with abstracts; sponsor & exhibitor materials)
- Tea, coffee and lunches throughout the conference
- Admission to the Welcome Reception on Sunday evening and the Farewell Get Together on Wednesday evening. Please indicate your presence when you make your registration
- Access to discounted travel pass for public transportation including buses, metro, S-trains & regional trains valid for Greater Copenhagen including the Copenhagen Airport and DTU (venue). Link to purchase the travel pass will be forwarded 1-2 weeks prior to EURO 2024.
- The registration fee for an accompanying person covers the same except the admission to sessions and conference materials. The cost for an accompanying person to attend is DKK 1,125 (€150.00)
- Please note that the Conference Dinner on Tuesday is not included in the registration fee. The cost to attend the Conference Dinner is DKK 1,005 (€135.00) and can be booked as part of the registration process.
VISA Invitation letters
- Visa letters will only be provided if registration is completed and paid in full. It is advisable that you have booked and paid for accommodation for the duration of your stay also and this information should be included with your visa application.
- In case your VISA application has been declined, you will have the paid registration fee reimbursed in full. Booked accommodation will be reimbursed according to the cancellation terms.
- Click HERE for more information about VISA and Letter of Invitation.
Registration Terms and Conditions
- All registration fees are quoted and will be charged in Danish Kroner (DKK). Conference registration fees are exempted from VAT in Denmark.
- Payment in any other currency will not be accepted.
- Banks charges and currency exchange charges are at the delegates own expense and should be factored in when transferring funds to ensure the full registration fee is received into the conference bank account.
- Notice of cancellation must be sent by email to the
- For cancellations received before 8th April 2024, a full refund less an administration charge of DKK 400 (€55) will be granted.
- After this date refunds will be at the discretion of the Organising Committee.
- If you are not able to attend, you are welcome to give your registration to a colleague. Change of name is free of charge.
- No‐shows will not receive a refund.
- Conference Dinner Cancellation – From 1st June 2024, 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks to receive any refunds
The safety and well-being of our attendees is our top priority. The EURO 2024 organisers are committed to providing a safe environment for the event and will make every reasonable effort to do so. However, as an attendee, you must fully understand and knowingly, voluntarily and irrevocably assume all risk related to entry into, and presence in, at and around the event venue(s), which may include an increased risk of exposure to communicable diseases. As an attendee, you hereby accept personal responsibility for your voluntary participation in the event and assume all responsibility of claims and potential claims relating to any risks and hazards of attendance.
Participants are requested to arrange for their personal travel and health insurance. Neither the Organizers nor the Congress Secretariat will assume any responsibility whatsoever for nonrefundable payments in event of cancellation prior to arrival, damage or injury to persons or property during the conference.